Sunday, August 24, 2008

Put More Money in Your Pocket

If you are anything like me, you get a little obsessed when it comes to finding new and exciting ways to save money. It's truly a game for me. And to tell you the truth, I get a little sweaty palms syndrome when I am rockin' the CVS deals. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but it's true - my heart races...I get super excited...anyway...
Here are some great new ideas to help you save even more money and the stretch what you have:

Bank of America has an agreement until April 2009 with 73 museums across the country that allowes you to get in free the first weekend of every month if you show them your BOA debit, credit or ATM card. Go to www.bankofamerica.com/museums to find museums and other attractions in your area.

Check out www.cash4books.net. If you have books in good condition, type in the ISBN numbers (found on the back cover or copyright page in the front of the book) and see if you can get cash for them. Complete the transaction online. print out your prepaid mailing label, mail them out and sit back and wait for your check in the mail. Easy Peasy! (they also work with PayPal)

Source: Womans Day September 2008

No comments: