Friday, August 8, 2008

Back from my Mini Break

I spent a three day weekend with my sister and her family in Florida last weekend. Just me. No kids. No husband. Alone. Which I thought was going to be SO great...let me tell you that I am more attached to my hubby and kids than I imagined. I felt like I was missing a piece of me, literally. While I had a great time and really enjoyed my sister and family, I really, REALLY missed my man and my girls.
Next time I will have to bring them all with me.

Jami and I had a good time. We relaxed, did dometic things and laid around the pool....ahhh, the pool. I need one on the backyard. It was so great to see her! 2 times in 4 years is just not enough. Family is too important.

Jami, thanks for having me! I really did have a great time and hope to come back again in a few months!

No comments: